1.12.2010

why am i dreaming about clothes?

this week, ive been remembering alot of my dreams. and for some reason, they have all involved this stress with something im wearing. like a wardrobe malfunction to the supreme and the dream then turns into me having a drawn out anxiety attack about something that i am wearing (or maybe thats not the real issue?).

for example, sunday night - i had a dream that i could only wear monochromatic colored outfits. grey shirt and grey skirt. purple pants with an identically colored purple shirt.

then last night, i had a dream that i was late for my waitress job and that i didn't have a sweater to cover up my tattoos. yes, having a bicep tattoo doesn't really work toward my advantage in this place of my employment, but i never mind covering up. in this dream it took me like 2 hours to climb the stairs in my resaurtant, i was getting later and later and then i realized i forgot my sweater. i woke up from that dream feeling stressed -- and barely could sleep the rest of the night last night (i definetly look worse than i feel today).

but where the hell is this coming from? i really do like to figure out these weird/similar patterns and nuances in my dreams -- as i really think its your subconscious trying to tell you something through them. but this is really troubling me. am i nervous about my appearance all of a sudden? do i hate my wardrobe? do i need new clothes? (i like that one).

maybe its nothing but i was contemplating this in my morning faded thoughts on the T this morning and figured i would write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment