1.16.2010

this week was too long.

and i dont even have enough words to start to explain it.
ive been writing alot lately in my journal and figured id post them

---

how are your first words chosen, whose the one that you go to when youre broken
im missing those days of social interaction - technological attraction for more than what we ration
high in fashion and higher in the knowledge of truth
lady sauce in the booth cause i cant be silenced
put me right by your side cause ive been the violence
the pressure and the measures we all do to survive
I ONLY KNOW WHAT JOY IS CAUSE IT TAKES PAIN TO FEEL ALIVE
undecided all the time, in life there are too many choices
but im glad that the one you just made resulted in hearing our voices

---

2 comments:

  1. A long trail lead me here. I'm happy it did. I'm happy you seem good, lady.

    sm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for finding me who ever you are! :D and thank you for supporting me.

    ReplyDelete